Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Wide Window


Title: The Wide Window
♥Author: Lemony Snicket
♥ISBN: 0-439-27262-9

♥Summary:
Violet, Klaus, and Sunny sent to live with their new guardian, Aunt Josephine. She was afraid of electricity, so she didn’t use the oven, refrigerator, telephone, and many other electronics. Violet, Klaus, and Sunny was little uncomfortable with that, because they had to be careful when they are doing something, but they lived happy life. One day, they went a market to buy food. But unfortunately, they met Count Olaf again, but he disguised, so even though they told her that he was Count Olaf, she didn’t believed them...And if you want to know the ending, you should read “The Wide Window”!! This book’s ending is very interesting, so I recommend you to read this book.


♥Genre:
The genre of this book is the realistic fiction. It’s realistic fiction because, this story is a made up story, but it can really happen. In the book, Count Olaf is always following Baudelaire orphans, because he wants to have their fortune. This situation can happen.

♥Opinion of this book:
I really love the series of unfortunate events including this book. But this book is my favorite book, but I enjoyed this book. And I read for 2 times, because I read 2 time, I knew many new things that I didn’t recognize in last time. So it was very interesting. And when I read this book, I felt really sorry for Violet, Klaus, and Sunny. It’s not a real story, but I felt sorry for them.

♥Citation:
Snicket, Lemony. The Wide Window. New York: Scholastic Inc,. 2001.

♥Rebecca Hong♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home